Sunday, April 9, 2017

DANCE FOR AUTISM AWARENESS

How I spent my day yesterday…

I joined Patrick Speech and Languages Centre, TLP Centre, Children Development Centre, and Autism Parents Association International, as they chose to dance for autism.

With Toyin Ala and Toke Olowo

It’s autism awareness month, and we will do whatever it takes to create autism awareness.

With Toke Olowo of the Autism Awareness Place


I particularly liked that they had stands where participants could ask questions ranging from behaviour modification to speech therapy, to diet and nutrition, to occupational therapy. Parents could speak to professionals about challenges that they have with their children. People could also learn more about autism by speaking to the professionals.






I had such an amazing time, and I would like to share clips of it.
Enjoy…







No comments:

Post a Comment